Interested in the Cadet Competitive Cyber Team (C3T)?
Sign up for tryouts information here.
C3T is a hacking team that participates in Capture the Flag (CTF) competitions. We find bugs, exploit vulnerabilities, a gain a deep appreciation for security topics in a wide variety of categories such as Web Exploitation, Binary Exploitation, Reverse Engineering, Cryptography and Forensics.
C3T Tryouts starts with a CTF competition.
- Start: 22 August at 1930
- End: 02 September at 2359
- Sign up
here(sign-up closed). Additional information with be sent via email.
- The top 15 competitors will be invited for interviews.
If you have never CTF’d before, that is ok! This is a great CTF to start on. To get started we recommend checking out the resources at https://ctf101.org and coming to our meeting.
Join us for an Informational Meeting.
- Monday 27 August at 1930 in Robinson Auditorium
- Bring your laptop.
- In conjunction with the SIGSAC club.
- We’ll provide information on the team and answer questions about the CTF.
New this year
We are also interested in the leadership for the following teams:
- Blue Team: competes in the Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC).
- Red Team: competes in competitions like the Collegiate Penetration Testing Competition(CPTC).
Happy hacking - C3T